Adhesive lined heat shrink tubing with environmental sealing capability ideal for a variety of applications including general purpose automotive and marine wire harness bundles, industrial splices, breakouts and connector to cable transitions.
- 3:1 shrink ratio
- Superior sealing against water, moisture or other contaminants
- High shrink ratio allows for coverage of irregularly shaped connectors and components
- Inner adhesive bonds to plastics, rubber, neoprene, steel and polyethylene
- Rated for 1 kV, 90°C continuous use
- Continuous operating temperature: -55°C to 110°C
- Shrink temperature: 90°C